Monday, July 30, 2007

Introducing.....



We went to church yesterday and Piper made her debut. She gave everyone The Look and didn't make a sound. And then, bless her heart, she fell asleep for service. Thank goodness. I was worried about that! Before it started, we took her to the nursery and she played happily for a few minutes, so that was good. Maybe next week we'll let her stay back there for the hour and kind of give it a run and see how she'll do. When school starts, I am a teacher's aide at the kids' Parent's Day Out, so she will be in class 2 days a week from 9-2 and I hope she takes that well. She is very independent and I think once she realizes that I am coming back she'll be fine.

I think that since Dennis is off this week, we'll do some fun family stuff like going to the kids museum, swimming and stuff like that. My sister is coming this week also, to meet Peeps. It will be a fun week. In a couple of weeks, Dennis's work is putting everyone up for the weekend at a nice hotel with lots of fun stuff to do and while I am excited, the prospects of sharing one room in a hotel with all 3 young 'uns doesn't bode well with me. Maybe it is too soon to think about that!

Here are some more pictures of the trip and at home.



No comments: