Sunday, September 9, 2007

Happy Birthday, Brodan!!




Happy Birthday to my little big boy. I thought he was little and my baby until I brought little Piper home and saw that my baby was really a big boy! Brodan is the most loveable boy. He is laid back, affectionate, and ALL boy. He could lay and dig in the dirt forever. He could lay on the floor and push a car back and forth while singing to himself forever, too. Brodan is also starting to talk a lot more and use phrases like, "I can believe it" or "I don't think so", which are so cute with his little lisp. He has really surprised me with his sister and is willing to share toys and food with her with no problem, mostly of his own volition!

Happy birthday, Brodan. And just like your Great-Granddaddy always said to me, you will always be my baby.




2 comments:

Mom 2 six said...

Happy Birthday !!

Keva said...

I have been reading your blog for a while and just noticed that you live in Georgetown...I was born in Georgetown and still have lots of family there. What a smal world. I moved from there when I was a baby and raised in TN. But TX is still home to half my family(maternal's whole side). Your family is adorable.