Tuesday, October 2, 2007

This is a load alright....

I am sorry, but 2X concentrated detergent is rocking my world. Yes, there are much larger problems(anyone seen my rear?), but now I have to keep up with the times and learn how to use this new measurement, which only comes in level 1 and 2 now, rather than 3. Which one is for a small load? The one? What about medium? Two? What about Large Load (keep in mind my pants are in there)? Now what do I do? Who on earth invented concentrated detergent???? Probably the same person who invented the Swiffer. You know, because now I have to sweep, swiffer, and THEN mop. I didn't ask for the extra step! Yeah, those Swiffer people. Now I also have to Swiffer my walls with their "wand", too. BEFORE, I didn't have to do anything to my walls because there was nothing out there that told me I needed to. It's all part of the conspiracy. Which one I don't know, but it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you didn't feel the need to get all fancy and use the "concentrated" detergent this wouldn't be a problem. I use the ghetto detergent and don't have such problems. I also don't own a swiffer...I'm doing it old school all the way.

Laurzie said...

I laughed out loud at this post! I stress about that stuff, too... How embarrassing is that?!?